Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Terrible trouble with photos today

I had an awful shock when I checked my blog this morning: none of my photos were showing up! I know they usually do, so I was a bit perplexed at this. Thankfully, they turned up this afternoon. I'd really like to know where they went: did they have a vacation and fly off to Tahiti? Goodness knows I'd like to go to Bora Bora ...

Meanwhile I'm all packed for my trip in one carry on bag, which does include a very tightly wrapped and bagged tutu/tuille-petticoat! It's very impressive that it squishes down so much... And my skirt, silk shirt and other dress are all packed as well. Phew!

No photos of the petticoat, possibly at all. It's not pretty in the slightest, it's quite messy, but when I tried it on this evening with the skirt, it was doing its job ;-)

I can't wait to get back to some normality on the blog, after the last few weeks of sewing and unpicking and sewing and cutting etc etc. Let's see some crochet, please? I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment