Thursday, August 9, 2012

Crocheting & Olypmic-watching...

OK, so I have this fantasy that I'll sit down and crochet the WHOLE NIGHT whilst watching the Olympics.

Except, it doesn't really work that way, does it. I get distracted and end up completely fixated on the TV screen and forget the crochet I'm supposed to be doing.

I have a bit of an extra push to work on two things this week, both of which doesn't seem to be happening that much. I really want to finish the little bunny amigurumi ASAP since it's my nephew's birthday next week and I want to post it off. And I want to finish off (or at least get it all joined) the green hexagon rug for my friend. (She's having a bit more intimate time with a hospital and a radiotherapy gun...)

So we'll see how I'm doing over the weekend. I know it's only Thursday, but there are plans :)

Anyone else getting completely distracted by things on the box? Like, oh I don't know, the AWESOME BMX or the rhinestone-blinding-glittering Rhythmic Gymnastics??

Just me, huh? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment