Monday, March 12, 2012

Size of Spot-Sampler squares

So yesterday I posted up my completed Square 2 of the Spot-Sampler "Krista" rug from the Spotlight Crochet-Along.




I mentioned how I had had difficulties with the pattern and that the end result square had the wrong amount of stitches along the sides.

However, it turned out to be the same size as the first square. In the picture above you can see the 2nd square: underneath it you can't see the 1st square. If the first square, with it's 28dc's along each side was bigger than the 2nd square with it's 25dc's along each side you'd see the difference.




Here you can see the squares half on top of each other, demonstrating that they're the same height..




And here they are next to each other: same size.

So, I'm happy with that.

Moving onto Week 3's square, which is more difficult. It has a raised flower in the centre. But more on that tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment