Monday, June 18, 2012

(Mostly!) Free Patterns for Cowls

(This post was originally posted on July 3, after I realised I'd missed a day by not posting up all these links!)

I'm just loving my cowls at the moment. Here are some other patterns for cowls: most of them are Free Free Free! :)

Crochet Cowls: The New Crochet Cowl Scarves

This blog is dedicated to cowls. Check out some of these beauties!


Ravelry: Wintergreen Cowl (this is available in a book of 4 patterns from Interweave Crochet $6.99)





Judi's building block cowl available as a free pattern through Ravelry


Thaxton hooded cowl by Vashti Braha (available through Ravelry for $5.99) This is EXACTLY the kind of cowl I was looking for the other day.. I mean, check it out!


Loooove cowls. I mean, their scarves, but you pull them over your head and they snuggle around your neck! How awesome is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment